NIST SP 800-171 and DFARS Compliance
The NIST SP 800-171 cyber security requirements outline 14 families of controls, within which are specific requirements applicable to each. We offer services to help your organization get complaint.
Find the perfect plan for your business.
Join the growing number that are using our compliant services.
Starting at $31.97 / Month
- Encrypted Data Bridge (VPN) to the Internet U.S. Endpoints ‐ Central/Ohio, East/Virginia, West/San Francisco
- Connections & Events collected for compliance auditing
- Continuous threat monitoring
- FedRamp compliant cloud infrastructure
- 2 Factor Authentication
- User Accounts
- Secure User and Password Management Account self‐service
Starting at $297 / Month
- TIER 1 Services
- Secure: • File Storage • Self‐service User Management • Encrypted backup • Cloud Micro Domain • Collaborative Environment • Business Development Efforts • Collaborative business process capabilities • Business Process Enhancement
- Secure self‐service User Management Logins and events collected for compliance auditing
- Task management supporting Agile SW and HW Integration and Development
- Collaborative Configuration Management with document version control Secure Chat – Coming Soon
- Project Status and Monitoring Dashboards
- Cyber Awareness Training Program