At Assured Bridge, we’ve created services that help businesses meet their security and compliance requirements as described by NIST SP 800-171 and DFARS Clause 7012 requirements for DFARS compliance.
Find the perfect plan for your business.
Join the growing number that are using our compliant services.
- Encrypted Data Bridge (VPN) to the Internet U.S. Endpoints •Central/Ohio • East/Virginia •West/San Francisco
- Connections & Events collected for compliance auditing
- Continuous threat monitoring
- FedRamp compliant cloud infrastructure
- 2 Factor Authentication
- Secure User and Password Management Account self‐service
- TIER 1 Services
- Cloud Micro Domain: • File Storage • Encrypted backup
- Collaborative Environment with Document Version Control, Alerting, Chat Supporting: • Business Development • Business Process • Configuration Management
- Task management: • Agile SW Development Support • HW Integration and Fielding Support
- Project Status and Monitoring Dashboards
- Cyber Awareness Training Program
Changing the way we work, or the processes people have become used to, is the greatest challenge facing an organization. However, recognition of the changes that have been implemented is often the most telling evidence that compliance goals are being met. Without change, meeting these goals to protect the information and data, upon which business depends, is not possible.
The Assured Bridge services embody the shared responsibility model. Using validated and certified infrastructure, we provide the technical services and controls that are often the most difficult and costly; our customers and clients implement the policies and processes to use them. Together, compliance can be effectively achieved, and business goals met.