Preparing Businesses for Tomorrow
At Assured Bridge, we’ve created services that help businesses meet their security and compliance requirements as described by NIST SP 800-171 and DFARS Clause 7012.
By creating a secure and compliant architecture in an approved cloud environment and scaling the service to more than a single organization, Assured Bridge can make compliance achievable and affordable allowing you to focus on your product or service, leaving many of the complex security processes to us.
Govt' Approved Cloud Environment
Affordable Compliance Services
- Encrypted Data Bridge (VPN) to the Internet U.S. Endpoints •Central/Ohio • East/Virginia •West/San Francisco
- Connections & Events collected for compliance auditing
- Continuous threat monitoring
- FedRamp compliant cloud infrastructure
- 2 Factor Authentication
- Secure User and Password Management Account self‐service
- TIER 1 Services
- Cloud Micro Domain: • File Storage • Encrypted backup
- Collaborative Environment with Document Version Control, Alerting, Chat Supporting: • Business Development • Business Process • Configuration Management
- Task management: • Agile SW Development Support • HW Integration and Fielding Support
- Project Status and Monitoring Dashboards
- Cyber Awareness Training Program
Organizations planning to do business with the U.S. government involving the storage, processing or communication of specially categorized government unclassified information, must meet guidelines and standards for protecting this information and the systems that process it. These standards are described in the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST) Special Publication (SP) 800-171: Protecting Controlled Unclassified Information in Nonfederal Systems and Organizations. Data and information categorized as requiring this protection is identified by the sponsoring or originating agency but is termed 'Controlled Unclassified Information' (CUI). Categories of CUI are defined and managed by the National Archives and Records Administration (NARA).
For new and small businesses, these requirements may appear daunting or unachievable. Some estimates put the cost at an additional $500 per month, per employee to achieve and maintain such compliance. This might be the case if each small business or organization attempted to implement these requirements on their own.
We have created a scaleable service that will help you get compliant and that is affordable.
Experience the solution for yourself
Get a one on one counsultation and you’ll understand why our solution will help you get government contracts.